Injector Service Procedure
- Injectors cleaned and checked for damage.
- Coil impedance measured.
- Injectors driven on test bench through all functions to check for leaks, electrical faults, mechanical faults and spray pattern variation.
- Volumetric flow testing on flow rack.
- Dismantle injectors removing filters, o rings and pintle caps.
- Pre-clean injectors in ultrasonic bath.
- Run injectors on service bench through computer controlled program for internal cleaning, injectors being pulsed at various rates.
- injectors are back flushed to remove all traces of the cleaning solution and any remaining debris.
- Injectors reassembled with new FILTERS, O RINGS and PINTLECAPS if required.
- Final run through the test to check for correct spray pattern and delivery requirements.
- Confirm flow within 5% of each other.